Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Physical Science Energy Transformation Worksheet

Name:__________________                          Date:_________________

Energy Transformation Worksheet
Identify the different types of energy transformation in each of the scenarios

  1. Wind blowing a windmill.


  1. A Flashlight being turned on.


  1. A microwave being used


  1. A lit firecracker


  1. A bicycle being ridden


  1. A battery by itself


Give an example where the following energy changes would take place:

  1. Electrical to Thermal-
  2. Chemical to Thermal-
  3. Electrical to Mechanical-
  4. Electromagnetic to Thermal-

1 comment:

  1. I got all I need when I got you and I, I look around me, and see sweet life, I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight, You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night. See the link below for more info.


    #flashlight
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete